One of my biggest blessings has come in the form of connecting with people all over the country as I’ve traveled to share my family’s inspirational story about hope, faith, and love in the middle of life’s biggest challenges.
My style of speaking is vulnerable, relatable, and personable. The heart of my uplifting message is that there is another side to tragedy and tragedy doesn’t have to define us. Our suffering is often an opportunity to realize that we are braver then we think we are, to grow from the lessons of our suffering, and to transform those experiences into inspiration that fuels our passion for life.
Some of my previous speaking engagements include:
- Key Note Speaker at Oklahoma Regional Awards for Keller Williams Realty and Keller Williams team meetings all over the country
- Keynote Speaker at the Women of Faith Conference in Cuero, TX
- Fellowship of Christian Cheerleaders National Cheerleading competition
- Liberty Christian School
- Community Bible Study in Lewisville, TX
- The Village Church small group
- Corner Stone Baptist Church Bible study in Dallas, TX
- …and more!
I am available to speak at events big and small. As my schedule changes regularly, please contact me in advance for dates, and to discuss all details and fees.